Looking for a substitute for mac & cheese that is keto friendly? Look no further, because with this recipe, you’ll have the cheesiest dish you ever had. We’ll substitute the pasta with cauliflower. I know it’s not the same, but I promise it tastes great!
This recipe takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 20-25 minutes to cook. You will have around 8 portions.
Nutrition per portion:
Calories: 520 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6,5 g | Fiber: 1,5 g | Net Carbs: 5 g |Protein: 15 g | Fat: 46 g
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 7 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese + extra to sprinkle on top
- 2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 slices of bacon
- Dash of dried or fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Break up a head of cauliflower into…
View original post 158 more words